Welcome to Sun’s Traces Gallery
Sun’s Traces Gallery features ceramic work created by Paula Brown-Steedly who also creates stunning one-of-a-kind equine pieces. The gallery also represents more American Craft Artisans.
Sun’s Traces is located in the village of Barboursville, Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Virginia wine country. The gallery is also near the home of James Madison, “Montpelier” where steeplechase races are held annually the first weekend in November. Also nearby are the Barboursville Vineyards.
Phone Orders accepted and we will be happy to ship your purchase.
- Open Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Also by appointment or chance.
- Thanksgiving through Christmas: Thursday & Friday: 12 noon-4 p.m
- Winter Break January- March 2014: Please call for an appt.: 434-973-3700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments and/or information.